Re: Slow Down, You Crazy Child (N'met, Ides)

Steelsilver

"I- oh. Thanks?" I'des responded, a bit at a loss. "Sorry- I didn't see you there. You are...?"

Sunstreath didn't respond verbally, but the bronze's neck arched proudly, and he shifted so the last rays of the evening sun caught his hide. ((I am the finest of bronzes.))

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 10:04 PM Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:
"I've memorized all the bronzeriders in this Weyr," N'met answered. "But if that wasn't the case, my Abartth would let me know."

The old brown turned his muzzle to look at the fussy bronze and had to laugh to himself. {{Mighty fine hide ya got there, son. Rider takes good care of you.}}