Re: Things Aren't as Shiny as They Seem Atten: I'des/Kalain

Steelsilver

"That's good." I'des encouraged. "Hey, if you ever want to get back even faster and I'm around, me and Sunstreath could give you a ride." He added. "In trade, maybe you could tell me more about whers? You probably know more than I do about them."

On Thursday, April 9, 2020, sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
"Yeah, things are better now." He brightened. He had some friends at the whercraft. And Tam. And the whers. Life was much better. "The whercraft is not far from here. Close enough that I can go back and forth easily enough."

--
Sent from my phone!