Re: We Have to Stick Together (Ay'shen/Ambrelli)

Aaron

"Sounds dangerous," Ay'shen said, though he smiled. He understood the desire for a familiar place to shelter in. He did wonder whether it was strictly allowed for her to use the place, as it might be danger of further collapse, but... better to ask forgiveness, as they said.

"I'll climb up," he said. "Ohselth would definitely believe he could manage a pickup and dropoff, but I'll avoid the possibility of a fall."

***

"I'd like that very much, to see a friend every day or as often as able.  And you're welcome at mine.  It's a bit of a ruin, like a literal ruin.  It was my family's weyr, so it used to be quite large.  But an earthquake collapsed parts of it.  The ledge might be passable for a dragon to drop you off, but not to fully land.  Inside, there are still rock piles.  I haven't bothered to clean those out.  But there's still usable space in the three rooms ((two bedrooms and main)), just probably in total the whole thing is slightly bigger than a normal room.  And it's high up, so I get my exercise every day climbing the stairs."  Why had her parents picked that one?  It made no sense with her mother not being a rider, but then, the sunsets were incredible, so maybe it was just that.