Re: Checking on a Young Queen atten: Kassia/Delysia/Razelth

sailyn2

"That's a good excuse for me," Kass said. "The crafters might disagree. Better to have them come back if they're supposed to be going to their crafts." She turned to look at Razelth though she didn't hear the interchange (OOC: I assume, if not, feel free to have Razelth complain). "That's pretty common. And just wait if she ever lays a gold...you don't even want to know. A good thing to remember is that every Queen is different and every Queen can be different between different Hatchings. Foreth doesn't like to have visitors most of the time, but some clutches she's better than others.