Real Babies and Healer Babies: Both Are Exhausting Attn Yiyu

Laura Walker

It was probably not the best time for Cremsden to be moving his shifts around. The time before a hatching usually saw an influx of Candidate Apprentices and those didn't work nights. There wasn't much he could do about that other than ask those he trusted to keep an eye on them while he did a rota from afar but he did at least try to make it down to the Infirmary during the day occasionally, even if it was with a tiny baby in tow.

He was trying to juggle said tiny baby while also pouring a klah - ten days or so in to being a father and he was starting to feeling distinctly heavy-eyed - when he spotted a new face. "Hello there," he greeted, stifling a yawn. "You one of our new ones?"