Re: I'm Late, for a very important date! (Alyx/Asheran)

Alyx

"Oh that would be so nice. The rest of it..I don't really mind. I like helping people, making them better when I can. But..babies.." She shivered a little and looked down at the tiny blue making sure he chewed each bite. She accepted the cup of wine and sipped at it a little. "Thanks, I needed that. A lot."

Ardy settled himself quietly accepting a bite for every three or so the little blue got. But he seemed perfectly content with the situation, at least for now. Besides he hunted off and on during the day, and the tidbits he got were just that, tidbits, not meals.