Re: You've Made Me Lose My Lunch (F'liau, R'lian)

Steelsilver

"R'lian, of the lovely green Mareeth." The rider grinned, relaxed, offered a smile, even as Mareeth leaped aloft as well. "Thunder Flame Wingthird."

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 5:54 PM Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:
F'liau frowned out at Scarleoth and spoke firmly with his will. {{Enough. There are others and I will not have you get in a fight over a herdbeast. There are better ones for you anyway.}}

Scarleoth scowled at Mareeth but slunk off obediently. A few flaps had him airborne again and circling over the field again. {{As you wish...}}

Sighing and rubbing his face a bit, F'liau turned to R'lian. "Apologies..."