Re: Sacharrine Saturated Nightmare (Talena, and CM Nayari)

Ren

"I can understand them thinking scores are badges of merit since it means they survived, but it's a dangerous game to play," Talena's tone was serious. "If we have the consent of the injured riders, and use the ones who have been injured the most, then they may get it. Seeing dragons who can't fly anymore because of Threadscores may wake them up to reality. If they see with their own eyes what could happen to their future lifemates, it may hammer home the warnings that we give them."