Re: There's Got To Be a Morning After (ATTN: Shalia/Sarati)

Kevin M

Shalia made a face and thought dark thoughts, while inside the room Sh'ain blinked in surprise, wondering what one of his daughters could have possibly done this early to upset Kassia.  And which one, for that matter.  "I'll be right out," he called back, and was true to his word moments later.  He didn't seem very surprised to see it was Shalia, but was startled as he took in the anger Kassia was clearly radiating.  "What's going on?  Wait," he added, holding up a finger before she could start, and looked at Kassia.  "Am I yelling at my daughter or at my Candidate?"
--
LrdSlvrhnd on the Wizzy thingie, and also on Discord