Re: It's hard to be in charge atten: Kassia/M'gal

Laurie

M'gal led Kassie to his couch and sat. "The more fool them. I didn't even want to be a bronzerider."

{{Hey!}} Ozayith said, but they both knew he didn't really mean it.

"Weyrleader was the last thing on my mind. How about you?"

On Tue, Apr 7, 2020 at 8:49 PM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
"You both help me in your own ways," Kassia said, leaning into him. "I don't think any of us have as much spare time as we'd like, though. There's never enough of that to go around. That's something kids never think about when they say they want to grow up to be the Weyrwoman or Weyrleader."