Re: You Need A(nother) Helper atten: R'tal/Kassia

Laura Walker

"Ugh. She'll kill me if I mess up her system, you know." Very carefully R'tal investigated his cupboards, carefully moving files and trying to put them back in the exact same place. "Would you put glasses with klah? Why would you not bring glasses?"

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 11:54 PM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
"For all the many I had, thankfully I never had twins." Kassia shuddered. "Hurry up with those glasses. I'm getting a headache."