Re: To Drinks Owed (Attn: T'lack/S'ryll)

TrueTricia

"Still adjusting to all the craziness of the Weyr," S'ryll answered, but the tone in his voice made it clear that it wasn't a dig.  "I've finally traded in all my winter leathers as I won't be needing those again.  Kept one of my favorite furs and a heavy jacket.  Damn things cost me a fortune when I bought them, so I figured I'll keep them for the occasional trip up North.  I'll hang 'em on my wall or something in the meantime."  He missed the cold already.  Tyne was right; he hadn't expected that.

"And you?" he asked.