Re: Hush, I'm Eating Attn I'des

Steelsilver

Maybe most knew not to bother M'ayen, but I'des hadn't been at Arolos all that long, and was still technically figuring out who was someone to sit next to. Balancing a full plate in one hand and a cup of juice in the other, the younger man approached, hopefully, setting his plate down on the table.

"This seat taken?" He'd recognized the bronzerider knots, on top of capitalizing on the empty seat across from M'ayen.

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 3:37 PM Laura Walker <shewhoguards@...> wrote:
Mostly no-one bothered M'ayen when he was eating.

Perhaps sometimes one of the other ACMs or AWLMs might join him and they would quietly talk shop over food. Very occasionally one of the other Fort bronzers might come for a chat but as time passed less and less did they identify as a Fort bronze and more just someone who once used to be at Fort.

He didn't mind. It was quiet. He liked quiet and it saved him trying to squint at the person next to him to see who it was.