Hush, I'm Eating Attn I'des

Laura Walker

Mostly no-one bothered M'ayen when he was eating.

Perhaps sometimes one of the other ACMs or AWLMs might join him and they would quietly talk shop over food. Very occasionally one of the other Fort bronzers might come for a chat but as time passed less and less did they identify as a Fort bronze and more just someone who once used to be at Fort.

He didn't mind. It was quiet. He liked quiet and it saved him trying to squint at the person next to him to see who it was.