Re: You Need A(nother) Helper atten: R'tal/Kassia

Laura Walker

"Oh. Oh Faranth." R'tal did not fetch glasses. He put his head in his hands and shut his eyes instead. "Thank you so much for sharing that mental picture. You realise in my head they're both still five and cute?"

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 11:19 PM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
"Given what she did, I'm not sure they're going to mind so much," Kassia replied. Some of the 'Weyrwoman' cracked in her and she waved. "Give me glasses. I need wine. I walked in on her and Shalia in bed together. And this is after they apparently went stripping in the Dining Hall last night."