Re: Let's Not and Say We Did (ATTN: Yiyu/Garatt)

Laura Walker

Garatt looked down at his feet, still blushing hotly, and didn't attempt to add to that excuse. The Weyrwoman was never likely to have been in the position of not wanting to admit just how much you weren't enjoying a party but not wanting to be uncool enough to make it obvious you were leaving.

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 11:05 PM Jessica Freise <loriendarenya@...> wrote:
"We didn't think," Yiyu said honestly. "It *was* loud, and I was worried that the barracks might not be any better."

On Apr 8, 2020, at 5:00 PM, sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:

"And why didn't you do this in the *barracks* where you're supposed to be sleeping right now?" she asked. Did no one have a flit's tooth of sense in their heads?