Re: You Need A(nother) Helper atten: R'tal/Kassia

Laura Walker

R'tal sighed. "While I hate to point this out, being that I am not in a position where my opinion affects anything at all _and do not wish to be_," he said, putting a heavy stress on those last words, "is you punishing the next Lady Holder going to propel the Weyr into a political incident? She's not exactly just your daughter any more."

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 11:03 PM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
"She aided and abetted," Kassia grunted. "Sat there while Sarati basically opened the stores. I have to yell at the staffers dumb enough or greedy enough to provide the wine that she bought for the entire Dining Hall."