Re: Following the Leader (ATTN: Yiyu/Kashara)

Jessica Freise

Yiyu hesitated for just a moment. "I could swear I heard her come this way," was her quiet answer. She couldn't lose the little life that depended on her, no matter how much trouble she might be. She turned for a moment, then swung back, away from Kashara.

"I'll just go a little further," she promised, stepping into the weak light cast by Kashara's own glow and then out of it into the unknown.

On Apr 8, 2020, at 5:06 PM, sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:

"We should probably not go much further though," Kashara said, hanging back. "Are you sure she's even up there?"