Re: Yes, she's meant to be this size. Yes, we've been asked before. (Dytha/Ambrelli)

TrueTricia

Ambrelli breathed in again, listening to Dytha, the young woman making sense, even if Ambrelli couldn't shake the feeling that she needed to see this idea through.  How could she just casually dismiss a way to save the two people that mattered to her the most?  Whose death had started her down this dark and angry path?  She couldn't, but Dytha was not going to be the person to help her with that. At least now the apprentice knew why she'd looked faint.  Merck chirped in her ear, still anxious for her.  It was rare the times that she was so out of sorts that he got upset, and she reached up to reassure him.

"So you suffer from a disease?" Ambrelli asked.  "That's got to be rough as a Rider."  She ignored the girl's touchy statements, knowing all too well herself that she had her days when she was insufferable.  "You need help with anything, just let me know."  She wasn't going to coddle the woman either, as she'd obviously been dealing with the issue fine all by herself.

"Ponth," Ambrelli said directly to the dragon.  She needed to distract herself, give herself something to do.  "Would it be alright if I came closer and looked at you?  Touched you?  Forgive my curiosity, but I've never something as amazing as you are."  She knew dragons liked flattery, and it wasn't untrue.  Ponth was amazing.  A two thousand Turns ago dragon?  Had to be the first thing on the top ten list of Amazing.