Re: You Need A(nother) Helper atten: R'tal/Kassia

Laura Walker

"What did *Shalia* do?" R'tal asked, and waved a hand. "Fine, if it makes you happy," he surrendered. "I've not had anyone to fetch klah since Dyrina Impressed." He sighed in remembered mournfulness. "I miss that kid."

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 10:53 PM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
Kassia frowned at him and started to take her wine bottle back. "What about...would you take Shalia? No pecking order there. I don't care what you make her do. Make her hold the baby. Make her change it every diaper? Have her stand in the corner telling you jokes. I don't care."