Re: Let's Not and Say We Did (ATTN: Yiyu/Garatt)

Laura Walker

"It was more just reading," Garatt admitted in a small unhappy voice. "It was loud in there."

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 10:57 PM Jessica Freise <loriendarenya@...> wrote:
"Really. I swear on my chance of Impressing," Yiyu all but whispered, suddenly aware of Garatt trying to hide behind her.

On Apr 8, 2020, at 4:53 PM, sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:

Kassia could only hold onto her anger for so long. Her voice started to lower and she just sounded tired. "And you came out here and...studied? Really?" She glanced between the two.