Re: You've Made Me Lose My Lunch (F'liau, R'lian)

Steelsilver

Mareeth hissed, her good nature overcome by the sheer presumptuousness of the blue- though she swiftly recovered her usual good nature. ((You will treat I and Mine with *respect*.)) The green bristled.

"I can understand disappointment, I'm going to have to tell you to warn your blue off taking it any farther." R'lian responded, straightening a little bit. "Mareeth didn't know."

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 2:51 PM Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:
Scarleoth sneered and fluttered his wings over his back. {{My dear, I know you're a little green, but surely you can't be stupid. I was directly above that animal and have been circling it for a moment. You darted in and scared it off.}}

"Yes, and I'm sorry that he's being grumpy to your green," F'liau looked up to the greenrider. "He was proud of how that stalking was going."