Re: Walk In Applications ( Nayari / R'bor )

Rogue Kakashi

"Perhaps some water, thank you," R'bor accepted the Candidatemaster's offer.  Had he done well?  He'd find out soon enough.  Perhaps his response had been too planned out.  There was no point worrying now, it was in the past.  All he could do is attempt to keep improving his odds, "In ten turns?  That is rather far away... but in a perfect Pern... I would like to become a Wingleader, but I know that I am still young and have much to learn before I can reach such a position."  He pursed his lips for a moment.  A slight smile appeared on his lips, "I Imagine that I seem like another overly ambitious young bronzerider."

- R'bor