Re: Lunch With A... Friend? (atten: Kassia)

Steelsilver

I'des considered that, and then gave a bit of a shrug. "I thought I would be a blue rider." he admitted. "The creche workers always said I had the right temperament for it. And I like men and women. Kind of not really approved of for bronze riders in the North. But I got Sunstreath anyways. And the dragon always knows, in the end. Who they're for."

On Mon, Apr 6, 2020 at 4:05 PM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
"Golds aren't suppposed to Impress women who like women," Kassia said quite bluntly. "At least that's the traditional thinking. I'm the only one who's ever been open about it if there's ever been another one who has liked women. And I was a problem child. Both things added up to someone who was going to Impress green, if at all."