Re: Tail-Bone of a Person ( Kyrel/Aruithil )

"Sounds like he got off pretty lucky," Kyrel admitted once Aru revealed her desire to abandon Z'go on a deserted island were it not for his innocent dragon. "I don't get it, I thought riders were supposed to be heroes. What would be worth kidnapping some kid?" Shaking his head while he spoke, the question could have seemes rhetorical, though he was probing gently for an answer.

Honey-colored eyes followed Aru and her shoulder-dragon, lingering on her a moment longer than necessary. "Hm?" He a blinked, realizing she had asked a question and finally glanced toward the jar. Unable to make it out from afar, he crossed the room to stand by her side - but remained an arm's-length away, well out of the nonthreatening gold's reach.

"Oh, is that.. seaweed?" It was clearly a guess, the smirk developing on his lips evidence of that.

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020, 1:12 AM Rogue Kakashi <snail.on.speed@...> wrote:
"Oh, he got his due!" Aruithil continued, very much pleased that Kyrel shared her opinion.  She too could not believe that he was walking around freely but it had been three turns and if anything were to be done in that regard it would have.  "He was confined to his weyr for months, and on daily latrine duty for twice as long, and not allowed to miss a single Drill not Fall.  If he wasn't a dragonrider, I'd say exile him to some island, but it isn't his dragon's fault his rider is a total wherry brained mud eater!"

As she spoke she opened one of the drawers and pulled out a case.  She picked one of the many glass vials holding samples of different plants.  After glancing threw them for a few seconds she pulled one out, "Do you know this one?"

- Aruithil

- Aruithil