Re: These Little Moments (ATTN: Yiyu/Tyne)

Nutmeg

Everywhere had felt too small. Too boxed in. Today had been a claustrophobic day. She needed air. And the brood needed oiling. It hadn't taken more than a heartbeat to decide where she was going to go and she had made her way up to her secret spot where the faire was already waiting for her, she could hear them calling as she had approached up the tunnel.

She had started at first to see Yiyu, but recognition touched her eyes and a smile curled her lips. "You get the best view of the sunset from here." Well, maybe not the best in the whole Weyr, but Tyne was more than a little biased.

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020 at 7:17 PM Jessica Freise <loriendarenya@...> wrote:
They were quiet little times, these trips she took up near the rim. She hadn't seen Tyne here, but had always made sure to leave the space clean no matter if she carried a kitten with her or a stack of books. This evening, she was watching the sunset, tiny black kitten lost in her mass of hair, purring softly.

A footstep scraped against stone. She turned, smiled hesitantly. The flock of flits foretold whom she would see soon enough.

Florcott on AIM.