Re: A little too far ( Ysolde / Desille )

Nutmeg

If the dragon had been full sized, chances were that Ysolde would feel a lot more trepidation than she did. But this one was so small... they hadn't had a recent Hatching... plus, the proportions were all wrong. No, she would never say she was some sort of dragon expert, but she could tell that this one had the proportions of an adult. Which meant... "Wait, you're one of those dragons that landed in the wedding cake!"

She stared at Doryth, her pretty eyes glinting in the light of the glow baskets, unable to not giggle as he snuffled at her, the hot air of his breath tickling her legs. "I'm Ysolde! Who are you?" His voice had filtered into her mind and she had revelled in it. Is this what it would be like? To hear another presence in her own thoughts?

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020 at 12:23 PM Rogue Kakashi <snail.on.speed@...> wrote:
Doryth seemed to be just as taken aback with finding a girl as the girl had with finding a dragon.  Her comment confused the blue, who quickly replied to her, {{ If I wasn't, then why I am I here?  }}

Desille heard Doryth speaking to somebody and her nerves grew only worse.  She blitzed into the craft halls, turning familiar tunnels until she came upon exactly what she was looking for, "Doryth!" she exclaimed, nearly out of breath.  "You big blue lump!   You're not supposed to be in here!"

{{ But!  I am!  I know, I can feel it, it's soooooo close,}}  he began sniffing the air, first up hear the ceiling and then down towards teh floor, then the girl's feet, her legs.  Something about her drew him, {{ Who are you!?  }}

"I'm sorry, he's never acted like this before!" Desille called out from the other side of Doryth.

- Desille and Doryth

Florcott on AIM.