Re: Bronze on Bronze (D'cul, I'des)

Steelsilver

"Oh it's definitely not going to be a bronze. I hope." I'des responded with another sigh. "It would probably be best if it was a blue. Or a gold, if we get really lucky."

On Sunday, April 5, 2020, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:
"That's an odd mental image," D'cul surmised. "Definitely seems like a no, though. I agree that "not a bronze" is a good route to go, but if he's potentially saying that he's enough, then any of the other colors might be rough, too. Seteieth wasn't happy when I acquired my wher since the brown took attention off of him, so I understand where you're coming from."

--
Sent from my phone!