Re: Bronze on Bronze (D'cul, I'des)

Steelsilver

"I kind of want to go looking for eggs." I'des admitted. "But Sunstreath is particular, and I don't know if he'd really like it." A shrug. "Pets are cute, but Sunny ate a stray feline once. And even in Ista, flit pets aren't common."

On Sunday, April 5, 2020, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:
Not many were really fans of whers and D'cul could respect that. "I haven't particularly found a use for a firelizard myself. Most people use them down here for messengers or pets. I don't have much need for a pet and if I need to talk to someone I can just ask Seteieth to bespeak them. Not saying I'd turn down one if offered, but I wouldn't straight up seek one out."

--
Sent from my phone!