Re: I'm Not Pregant Party atten: Sarati/any

TrueTricia

Kika looked around at the others that had started gathering.  She knew of Shalia and Rennitz, even if she didn't know them personally, from the Candidate Barracks.  She gave a small shy smile at the both of them.  Both were so much more experienced in the Weyr than she was and more outgoing.  And this new woman was a dragonrider and a Lady Holder?  Kika was confused by this, but then, she knew Arolos was different than what she expected based on her experience up North.

"I'm Candidate Kika, m'...." she stopped herself.  "I'm new here, recently Searched from Keroon and the Beastcrafter Hall there."