Re: It's hard to be in charge atten: Kassia/M'gal

Laurie

"Any time with you is a fun time," he answered, obliging her with a kiss more passionate than he intended. He held her close for a moment before releasing her and sighed. "Why is it that the longer I'm Weyrleader, the less intelligent most of the rest of the Weyr seems to be? Some days I wonder how they manage to get dressed in the morning."

On Sat, Apr 4, 2020 at 4:49 PM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
"I assume it's not because you're hoping for some fun times," she said after she closed the door behind her and Brogan. She pointed at the door and told the wher to stay before approaching her mate for a kiss.