Re: What Did You Accuse Me Of? atten: Kassia/Ysolde

sailyn2

Kassia nodded, at least appreciating the response though she could see that the girl didn't actually mean it through her fury.

"Perhaps I shouldn't have picked up your piece," she allowed. "Maybe another time I can come back and have a better look with your express permission, but in the meantime you must learn that you can't react the way you did. Attacking people is expressly forbidden short of defending people in this Weyr. We are being incredibly lenient, though I doubt you believe us. If I'd had my wher with me nearby somewhere, you might have suffered far worse. Learn to control that temper if you want to become a potential rider. Do you understand?"