Re: Am I A Joke To You?! Att: R'tal

Laura Walker

R'tal wasn't Weyrleader any more, not even WeyrSecond, and he was heartily grateful for that fact. Not having to have his eyes on the entirety of the Weyr when it rose to fight Fall made his life a lot easier.

Still, when someone executed something impressive right in front of him it was difficult not to notice. He wasn't blind after all, and it would be petty to deny a compliment to a youngster just because it didn't have the weight of rank behind it.

"Hey, hey you," he called, jogging up to the kid who was still masked in his Fall gear. "That was some move you managed there."

On Fri, Apr 3, 2020 at 7:10 PM Jerzy Tobin <jerzytobin@...> wrote:
The Fall had been exhausting, like every other Fall.  Unlike every
other Fall he'd flown so far, ferrying firestone stacks to the Wings
above, this one had had Lanceth pulling off a fantastic twisting dive,
catching a clump that had slipped through before it could fall into
the path of another Weyrling!  L'eo could still feel the strain from
it in his own legs and back, and he was definitely going to give his
blue some pampering after everything was settled and taken care of.
The pair landed heavily in the Weyr Bowl with the rest of the Weyrling
Wing, waiting with those who hadn't sustained any injuries for any
further instructions before being dismissed.

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146