Re: A Senior Request (Cremsden/Aruithil)

Rogue Kakashi

The task seemed daunting and Aru felt a prickling tension between her shoulder blades, as if an enormous weight had been put on her.  She wanted to flee but she wasn't a coward, and that emboldened her, turning her expression dead serious as she listened to Cremsden, nodding her head as he made each point.  There was no doubt in her mind that she would do this, and the next time he quizzed her she would make him proud, "Yes, sir.  I'll practice every chance I get! In which area do you recommend I start?"

- Aruithil