Re: Speaking To The Sun (atten: Kassia, Foreth)

Steelsilver

"I'm... flattered?" I'des tried. Yeah, that sounded right. "Ah, Weyrwoman? Do you mind if I- I sit nearby?" Not next to her. He had hardly enough rank or daring for *that*.

He grinned, then, subconsciously relaxing at the praise to his bronze. "Sunstreath is the best bronze. 'Pologies if we interrupted anything though."

On Sat, Apr 4, 2020 at 6:34 PM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:

"I wasn't particularly worried about you," Kassia assured him.

Brogan rumbled at him in acknowledgement.

"Nice to meet you, Sunstreath. I like your name."

Foreth just grunted, less impressed.