I Still Can't Belive You're a Mother atten: Shalia/Sarati

sailyn2

Sarati didn't always get a whole lot of time away from the Hold, but when she did she tried to catch up with Shalia. Things had been busier than usual of late on both their ends, but Sarati was determined to spend time with her sorta sister/sorta ex-love/sorta best friend. They arrived in the Weyr and Sarati climbed off her green.

((Kabelth, see if Shalia will meet me for a pinic.))

((Do I have to?)) the green grumbled.

((Yes!))

For a moment Sar thought that her green wouldn't do it, then the green called out, ((Mine would like to have a pinic with you.))