Re: What Did You Accuse Me Of? atten: Kassia/Ysolde

sailyn2

"Whether I should have touched it or not, you should not have assaulted me. Weyrwoman or not. Nor accused me of being a Thief." Kassia shook her head. "There are better ways to handle this." She nodded at Nayari. "I believe that losing all privileges for two sevendays while performing drudge duties will give you plenty of time to consider alternative ways you could have handled this. At the end you can write me a paper describing these options. You'd better hope I'm satisfied."