Re: Born at the Right Time - Attn:Margana, R'tal, Cremsden

Laura Walker

"Are you sure--uh," Well-intentioned advice that maybe Margana might prefer to walk about a bit more was swallowed as Cremsden saw her expression. "I'll er, shut up, shall I? Sorry."

On Sat, Apr 4, 2020 at 8:55 PM Laurie <Laurie.Lynne@...> wrote:
{{Be nice,}} Zlorenth said, knowing that the first thing Margana would say was that this was only a dress rehearsal.

[[grrrrr,]] Margana mentally growled back at him. "Yes, it's time. My water broke, and my contractions are...," she looked at Rulynn. She wasn't counting.

"Her contractions are seven minutes apart. Your baby is impatient to get out here," Rulynn said, helping Margana off with her clothing and onto the bed.

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 5:08 AM Laura Walker <shewhoguards@...> wrote:

One final boost, and Margana was on Zlorenth's neck. The blue gently lifted off, which Margana knew was horribly difficult for him. But it was worth it, to not have to walk the distance to the Infirmary.

Zlorenth set down and several Healer apprentices were there to help her off, along with Journeyman Healer Rulynn. "Don't you know babies are supposed to come in the wee hours of the morning?" Ru said as she helped Margana waddle to a room set up specifically for birthing.

"Tell you what---once this kid is old enough to understand, you tell them that," Margana replied.

"Margana?" Cremsden appeared at a run, having being quietly alerted. "K'ren said -- are you sure? It's now?" He sounded torn between excitement and anxiety, sure they were ready but were they *ready*?