Re: Walk In Applications ( Nayari / R'bor )

Rogue Kakashi

R'bor nodded as she offered him a seat and slid into it.  It still felt the same as the last time he'd sat in it.  "Thank you, ma'am" he said as he positioned himself, remembering his manners in front of whom may very well be his next superior soon.  Either that or he had still not shaken off the habit from when he'd been a candidate not too many turns ago.

"I feel that aiding candidates prepare for impression will not only sharpen my own skills but provide valuable insight in my continuing career as a dragonrider," R'bor explained as soon as he was ready.  He looked directly at the Candidatemaster as he spoke to her.  He'd expected her would be asked something similar so he'd done his best to come prepared with an answer.

- R'bor