Re: A Favorite Topic With a New Face (Diagir/Ziya, Maglor/Glaurung)

Steelsilver

"They provided me with tips on how to train Glaurung, and I'm grateful for it. I've heard how feral whers can act." Maglor nodded, gaze going to his bronze wher fondly. "He's as close to dragon as I'm inclined to get."

Glaurung sat straight up, the bronze's body practically quivering and goggled eyes scintillating in surprise-delight. The queen liked him! {Ziya like 'Rung, 'Rung like Ziya too!!} he enthused, and bent his head, ever so carefully, daringly even, to nuzzle the golden hide, before giving her a grooming lick as well. {Ziya smart, gud, many egg for 'Mere.}

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 5:03 PM Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:
"Absolutely they are. Callamere is an incredible Hold and masterful at their craft. They're the ones who helped start the Whercraft along with donating a good portion of land to house it. I'm still honored to have been considered to be a part of it since its inception."

Ziya was incredibly flattered, more than she'd been in quite some time if ever. It was tot he point that she did something that had Diagir's jaw dropping- she reached out her head and groomed Glaurung's shoulder. {'Rung chase then yes. Ziya like 'Rung and want 'Rung chase. Give many egg for wher place.}