Re: A Favorite Topic With a New Face (Diagir/Ziya, Maglor/Glaurung)

Steelsilver

"Really?" Maglor looked pleased. "Glaurung'd be honored. And I as well. Callameres are fine looking whers." A respectful nod of his head, once more, to the queen wher.

{Ziya prett' queen.} Glaurung rumbled back, happily, and plopped down to sit as well, peering at the gold with undisguised interest. {'Rung like 'iya. Gud chase, gud strong, many egg.}

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 2:20 PM Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:
Diagir chuckled with a wide grin. "Well... He should chase her when she runs next, then. I know she'll run soon and chasers like Glaurung would be welcome, especially since Ziya has already given him her approval. If you two want, I'll let you know when her run gets near."

Ziya pranced her front paws happily. {'Rung good boy, big and strong! Ziya run, 'Rung chase. Many, many egg.}