Re: A Favorite Topic With a New Face (Diagir/Ziya, Maglor/Glaurung)

Ren

"I am, born and raised in Crom," Diagir confirmed with a nod. "My father was one of the beastcrafters there whose primary job it was to take care of whers. He taught me what i know. What about you? Way you said it, you're from up there, too. Glaurung's dam must have been a gorgeous queen to lay a bronze like him."

{Ziya run soon,} the gold cautioned, {'Rung chase with many many big 'uns! Ziya 'Mere, many chase 'Mere queen.} She raised her head proudly with a charming turn of her paw.