Re: Hiding In Plain Sight (ATTN: Rennitz, Any)

Jessica Freise

OOC: I'm leaving this one here. Shall we grab a new thread with this pair? they're quiet lovely.

On Apr 1, 2020, at 4:38 PM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

Rennitz was very pleased at Yiyu's growing confidence, grinning at her from over her sandwich. "That it is, hm?"

The redhead sat her food down to give Yiyu her full attention. "No matter what, we'll be friends. Even if I don't Impress and you do, I'll still be your friend." She actually giggled. "The thought of seeing you astride a dragon is an uplifting one. You'd look noble and strong up there. I can't wait to see that future come to pass."