Re: Hide and Seek (ATTN: Garatt)

Jessica Freise

Yiyu blinked. She thought much the same way sometimes. Her hands clasped in front of her, a nervous gesture, even as she murmured, "They picked me to come here. I believe that means we're worhy each in our own way."

On Mar 31, 2020, at 5:52 PM, Laura Walker <shewhoguards@...> wrote:

Garatt shrugged again, clearly searching for words. "You don't get - I mean, the searchrider was kind and all but people don't pick me for things like that," he said matter-of-factly. Things like that went to other people, people who were good at things.

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 11:33 PM Jessica Freise <loriendarenya@...> wrote:
"But what if you did?" she protested, wanting to strangle him in a very un-Yiyu like fashion.