Re: The Beast that Sleeps Below ( Yiyu / Leodred )

Jessica Freise

"I.... What was that?" Her eyes widened with fear, her heart beat quickening.

On Mar 31, 2020, at 6:14 AM, Rogue Kakashi <snail.on.speed@...> wrote:

"Exploring?  Exploring!?"  Leodred repeated the word, incredulous of her answer after his experience.  He gave her a quick look over--if there was something down there she was going to get eaten for sure.  The candidate shook his head, "I wouldn't explore too much down here.  You never know what you might find.  Which is the way out?"

He walked a few steps past her, looking down the dark hall that he guessed that she had come from.  "Look, girl, I--"  He was about to say something else when he was interrupted by a sound.  Something heavy had fallen over, spilling it's contents,  an assortment of metallic.... things.  Whatever it was it echoed through the hall ways, "Feck."

- Leodred