Re: A Senior Request (Cremsden/Aruithil)

Laura Walker

"It's not a matter of not being too far behind, it's a matter of making sure you're entirely up to date in all areas," Cremsden said, already flicking through her notes. "Weyr gives you practical skills sure enough, but the kids at the Hall spend a lot more time being drilled. You might get transferred one day and I'm not having anyone thinking you were badly trained because we neglected the basics. Where would you say your weak areas are?"

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 1:15 PM Rogue Kakashi <snail.on.speed@...> wrote:
Aruithil took a file from the desk and did as she was told, shooing the two firelizards away.  As soon as Myri caught sight of what she was doing she took off and flew at the flits on the chair, scolding them for being in Aruithil's way.  Once the young woman sat down, the golden flit settled on her shoulder.  "I don't think that I am too far behind..."

- Aruithil and Myri