Re: Tail-Bone of a Person ( Cremsden / Z'go )

Laura Walker

Cremsden raised his hands in placation. "Hey, look, you turn up five minutes after a drunken fight and are demonstrably not drunk, I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't ask," he said patiently. "This isn't for the fun of it, this is to make sure you get the right treatment, you understand?"

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 12:45 PM Rogue Kakashi <snail.on.speed@...> wrote:
Z'go stared at Cremsden, "I just told you what happened. No, I wasn't fecked too hard, I was only fecked over.  I'm not lying!"  He was starting to get annoyed.  First this happens, then those brats, and now he was being told... "Shards, Cremsden!  This was no flight!  Keep those fantasies to yourself."

- Z'go