Re: A Senior Request (Cremsden/Aruithil)

Laura Walker

"I was -- oh, I was, wasn't I?" Cremsden said reflectively. "Bought you that awful pink drink." It was the same kind of thing Megin seemed to like so he had figured it would be a hit for a teenage girl. Also it was probably more fruit juice than alcohol so safe enough. "Well. Probably not too young then so let's see what you would need." He gestured to the chair across from his desk, the one with a green and a blue curled up asleep on it. "If you kinda use a file to shoo them off rather than your hands, they probably won't bite."

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 12:08 AM Rogue Kakashi <snail.on.speed@...> wrote:
"This time of the turn?... oh!  Because of the eggs?" she asked, curious for more, as usual.  She could understand why; she'd started to wonder how many fellow apprentices would disappear this time around.  The memory of how empty the Infirmary had been after the Tiny Traveller's hatch was still vivid in her memory.

"I'm eighteen actually," she was quick to remind him.  "You were at my nameday celebration in fact!"  How could he forget!  She did her best to keep her reprimanding tone at bay, she was starting to feel like she sounded more like her mother every day.  "About the Hall... You are probably right.  I do appreciate the opportunity that Arolos as given me, though, to learn."

- Aruithil