Re: Tail-Bone of a Person ( Cremsden / Z'go )

Laura Walker

Cremsden eyed him a moment and then sighed. "Z'go. If that's-- if you had a bad flight the injury will be in a different place," he said, tone still very steady and matter-of-fact. "And we can deal with either, it's not a problem, but I do need to know so that I'm treating the right thing."

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 11:51 PM Rogue Kakashi <snail.on.speed@...> wrote:
Z'go watched at Cremsden secured the door and then listened to his speech about privacy.  The large blonde man wanted to believe it but a lifetime of getting screwed over by those he trusted had made him extremely wary... even in a professional capacity.  His story hadn't been far from the truth anyways... He sighed and decided what the feck.  "Fine.  It wasn't some gigantic guy.  It was a newly arrived harper.  She's like this tall."  He measured her out with his hand.  "We hit it off.  One thing led to another and I thought it was going you know where... but then she went crazy and threw me off of her faster than a wild runner at a Gather."

- Z'go