Re: New kid on the block ( M'ayen / Leodred )

Laura Walker

"I'm supposed to be a Candidate, *sir*," the man corrected him sharply. "Or Assistant WeyrlingMaster if you prefer. Go out again and knock and this time do it properly, please."

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 11:32 PM Rogue Kakashi <snail.on.speed@...> wrote:
Leodred entered and paused briefly when he saw the older rider.  Great, he must be so old that even Faranth called him grandfather.  He did his best to hide any frustration.  He showed the older man the token, "I was told I had to bring this in and an ACM would tell me what to do?  I'm Leodred.  Supposed to be a candidate."

- Leodred